Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Lets Hear it for the Boys (Update on Wedding Party Attire)

Last time, I was talking about what I want my male MOHs to wear. I was debating between a classic black suit and the Beige/Tan look.

Beige/Tan suits on Twitpic

I do want to make it easier for the boys, and I would rather use the suits (and I am assuming, dress shirts) they already have so they only have to buy the tie and kerchief (which are reasonably priced).

However, I did find a way I could customize the look when net-shopping around for the right "look" and I was able to create some shots of what I think would be ideal.

Complete Ensemble on Twitpic

... or, if Rod is against beige

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

with this

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


I really liked being able to put the vision together and being able to put it in a form I could show and share with others.

Hell, I was even able to try out the look with a vest, which was able to confirm my suspicions (yes, it does look too stuffy, it is too much, and it would be too hot), so NO VESTS!


With Vest! on Twitpic

Cool, right?

No comments: