Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happily Ogre After

I found this article about a cute offbeat wedding that took place in the U.K. I always think it's important to maintain a positive attitude and good sense of humor to be able to live a healthy and happy life. So, when I saw this, I had to post about it.

Basically, the bride decided to have a complete themed wedding that was unique--nobody could steal her color scheme or themed ideas because this theme is so cool, it is hard to find anybody with the guts to do the same thing and still be original about it. She decided to have a Shrek themed wedding based on the fact that her husband reminds her of the lovable animated Shrek.

The Barely Bashful Bride

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Fiona and Shrek Making it Official

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

In front of all their 100 guests, who also came dressed as fairy tale creatures.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Looks like this couple with their obvious good humor, love and lightheartedness will live Happily Ogre After.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

No comments: