Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just contributing further to my buyer's remorse

After already feeling insecure about a certain major purchase, I stumbled upon this on the web.


Angie found her dress at a used-clothing warehouse in Montreal where you pay for your clothes by the pound. "I found the dress shoved in a box," she says. "It's from the 50's, it's gorgeous, and it fits me. I bought the dress, matching jacket and veil for $5. I feel like I won the lottery!"


Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

When I think about how much she spent and how good she looks, and then think about how much I am spending to essentially look like this:

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

I just want to cry. Is there some sort of chant or potion I can take to rid myself of jealousy, because it's burning like the fires of hell in me right now.

No comments: